Wing Chun Jackie Chan With Wooden Dummy ,Amazing video

Woow ,this amazing video for jackie chan from his movie Toxido ,I think so .
Jackie Chan playing so fast with wooden dummy in this scene  ,I like Jackie Chan and His Kung Fu ;really his kung fu is out of world ,see Jackie Chan scene with wing chun dummy and tell me what is your opinion ?!

Wing Chun Jackie Chan With Wooden Dumm


Do not forget to Bookmark My Site or add your email to my Friends list , I will surprise you again with must amazing scenes of kungfu video


see more of my Creations in kungfu fighting:

Learn Dummy fighting with Free Wing Tsun Kungfu E-book

What is wing chun dummy ?

How can you obtain a wooden dummy for your special Trainings ? 

Wing chun and wooden dummy kung fu with brauce Lee Super Kungfu Star 

Martial Arts Types,Weapons,DVD,Books,Learn,TaiChi, Wing Chun

 

see also about Wing chun martial arts techniques and training :
training-techniques-on-wing-chun-wooden dummy
Learn Empty hand technique of wing tsun
youtube wing chun wooden dummy by jackie-chan
buy a wing chun book online
Online training of wing chun wooden dummy techniques
online training of wing chun wooden dummy
The wing chun wooden dummy making
wing chan wooden dummy pictures
buy a wing chun dummy
midlands-wing-chun-wing-tsun and bruce-lee
how wing chun style began ?
secres of bruce lee's wing chun

 

No comments: